When I left my VP Marketing role after 5 years in-house, I quickly became overwhelmed with demand from SaaS founders and executives desperate to add senior talent to their team. To tap into the strategic experience of someone who’d weathered the “startup to scale-up” phase before.
- Ten Key Lessons from SaaStock 19
- How pricing strategy helps shape your entire business model
- SaaS billing: When product-led growth fails to drive revenue growth
- A Day in the Life of a Sr. Account Executive in Enterprise Technology
- I Predicted Marketing Automation and it Changed Everything – Here’s My Next Big Prediction