If you have ever dealt with customer churn, reduced customer churn, worked in customer success or run a SaaS company, you know the enormity of this question. Customer churn is impacted by product, first and foremost. But it’s also how we market, how we sell and how we support customers.
- Ten Key Lessons from SaaStock 19
- How pricing strategy helps shape your entire business model
- SaaS billing: When product-led growth fails to drive revenue growth
- A Day in the Life of a Sr. Account Executive in Enterprise Technology
- I Predicted Marketing Automation and it Changed Everything – Here’s My Next Big Prediction