If you have ever dealt with customer churn, reduced customer churn, worked in customer success or run a SaaS company, you know the enormity of this question. Customer churn is impacted by product, first and foremost. But it’s also how we market, how we sell and how we support customers.
- 5 Best Ways To Qualify Your Leads
- Sales cycles: An actionable guide to sales cycle management
- Four SaaS Marketing Techniques (That You Might Have Overlooked)
- We Reviewed 100 B2B SaaS Brands’ Facebook Advertising Efforts—Here’s What We Found
- Growth Marketing 101: (nearly) everything you need to know ?