The global community of SaaS entrepeneurs, execs and investors met in San Francisco last week at SaaStr 2018. Jason Lemkin’s 3 day festival of knowledge and networking was bigger than ever this year which reflects the state of SaaS in 2018. Here are my top 10 takeaways from an inspirational week.
- How SaaS Companies Can Increase Average Account Values & Contract Sizes
- Why successful SaaS startups fumble and fail to scale
- How Zuora Drives 60% : plus of its Growth by outbound, even when accounts need nurturing for years (With Examples)
- What Will You Do When B2B Emails Stop Working?
- How to Keep Your Team Accountable to Pre-Meeting Research