Last week, SaaS stocks fell by about 18% on average. The chart above shows the most recent enterprise value to forward multiple for a basket of next-generation software companies. The red line is the value and the blue line is the median over the same time frame.
- How to create sales enablement content that does the selling for you
- 17 Examples of Aha! Moments That Have Changed Product Companies Forever
- Ask the Experts: Which Sales Methodology Do You Use and Why?
- The Complete Guide To Non-Sucky SaaS Transactional Emails
- How To Build An Organic Marketing Engine — 4 Lessons From Spotify Wrapped