Recently, I wrote about customer/revenue operations, an idea that seems to be taking hold at many different SaaS companies. Instead of optimizing the performance of each individual step of the customer lifecycle, customer operations optimizes it over the entire journey.
- How SaaS Companies Can Increase Average Account Values & Contract Sizes
- Why successful SaaS startups fumble and fail to scale
- How Zuora Drives 60% : plus of its Growth by outbound, even when accounts need nurturing for years (With Examples)
- What Will You Do When B2B Emails Stop Working?
- How to Keep Your Team Accountable to Pre-Meeting Research