Recently, I wrote about customer/revenue operations, an idea that seems to be taking hold at many different SaaS companies. Instead of optimizing the performance of each individual step of the customer lifecycle, customer operations optimizes it over the entire journey.
- How to create sales enablement content that does the selling for you
- 17 Examples of Aha! Moments That Have Changed Product Companies Forever
- Ask the Experts: Which Sales Methodology Do You Use and Why?
- The Complete Guide To Non-Sucky SaaS Transactional Emails
- How To Build An Organic Marketing Engine — 4 Lessons From Spotify Wrapped