In 2011 I left my job as the second employee at Pinterest–before I vested any of my stock–to work on what I thought would be my life’s work. Gumroad would become a billion-dollar company, with hundreds of employees. It would IPO, and I would work on it until I died. Something like that.
- How to create sales enablement content that does the selling for you
- 17 Examples of Aha! Moments That Have Changed Product Companies Forever
- Ask the Experts: Which Sales Methodology Do You Use and Why?
- The Complete Guide To Non-Sucky SaaS Transactional Emails
- How To Build An Organic Marketing Engine — 4 Lessons From Spotify Wrapped