In 2011 I left my job as the second employee at Pinterest–before I vested any of my stock–to work on what I thought would be my life’s work. Gumroad would become a billion-dollar company, with hundreds of employees. It would IPO, and I would work on it until I died. Something like that.
- The 3 Biggest Conversion Killers on Your Startup’s Homepage
- A Day in the Life of an Early-Stage, High-Growth VP Sales
- Building an Effective B2B Marketing Automation Strategy
- The Sales Playbooks Every Sales Team Needs
- B2B SaaS Marketing Strategies That Work: (Hint: The right words, the right people, & the right mindset)