Available for Marketing Events
Sharing advice, strategies and
lessons learnt with your audience
We've shared our advice and strategies at meetups, networking events and accelerators across the UK. Find out more about the topics we can cover in our presentations.Learn More
We can cover a range of Marketing and Sales topics for your audience and customers. Whether this is at an introductory level or a deep dive into specific elements of Marketing and Sales Strategies.
Previous Presentations and Seminars…
Crafting effective case studies - Using the voice of your customers to tell their story (not yours)
How you should structure and explain your customer’s story when creating case studies, rather than focussing on just the specific results.
The One Where I Tried To Open A Fox Cafe
- Going viral with 6000 signups in a week and receiving national and international press (HuffPost, Telegraph, Guardian, TimeOut etc)
- Sponsorship opportunities from Foxy Bingo and Fox’s mints
- Me meeting my nemesis Jean from Hampshire
- Actually getting some live foxes to be in the cafe
- Then getting hold of some hedgehogs, squirrels and badgers
- Having to pull the plug after a journalist threatened to ‘out me’
- The potential of the fox cafe coming back in 2018
You need to be there… afterall, if you are doing great work, this is often not enough, you need to learn how to tell a large amount of people about your sh*t hot product for practically 0 marketing investment.
Training: Content Marketing And How It Can Help Grow Your Business
We always listened to your feedback, that’s why today we are glad to announce the start of LSM Workshops!
Our incredible first speaker is Mark Colgan a Digital Marketing Specialist who will present an interactive workshop on Content Marketing.
Content Marketing has become so important for business, that in 2016 you simply can not afford to not be doing it. Your customers are spending more time online researching for products and services before contacting businesses, so it is vital that you understand who they are, what challenges you can help them overcome and have the right tools and processes in place to capture their information and convert leads into sales.
- Do you know who your customers are?
- Do you know where they are spending time online?
- Does your current content map to the sales funnel?
- Are you generating the number of leads and closing sales that you need to sustain your business?
If you can not answer the questions above, then sign up to the Content Marketing workshop by clicking at the top of this page (limited tickets available so hurry up).
At the workshop you will learn:
- What buyer personas are and how you create them
- The stages of the sales funnel and how to map your content to this
- Suggestions on how to come up with content ideas that is right for your audience
- Tools and tactics you can use to encourage prospects to engage with you (convert)
- Processes you can put in place to share even more valuable content with your prospects
The interactive workshop will last 2 hours and we will provide you with a worksheet pack for you to use on your business.
Digital Marketing Tips for Time Strapped Startups
Mark is a Digital Marketing Manager who works with B2B and B2C brands helping them make sense, and succeed, in the ever-changing Digital Marketing environment.
Having started his career in the highly sales driven Recruitment industry, for the past 5 years Mark has lead the Digital Marketing initiatives for B2B Technology and SaaS companies. In his spare time, Mark also works with startup businesses in bringing their products/services to the market using an Inbound Marketing methodology and latest Digital Marketing strategies.
What will you learn from him?
You will hear and learn about actual Digital Marketing strategies you can deploy to help grow your business as well as the recommended tools that you can use to achieve your growth goals.
These are just a few of the things you will discover:
- An overview of the foundations of Digital Marketing in 2016
- The importance of understanding the sales cycle and how it should inform your Content Marketing Strategy
- How you can use specific Digital Marketing tactics to increase traffic to your website
- How you can double your content creation and save time doing so
- The power of referrals and how you can harness them for your business
- What Marketing Automation is and what it means for your business
Book Mark For Your Next Event
Schedule time with the Yellow O team and arrange for Mark to speak at your next event