Globally, 14.5 billion emails are marked as spam every single day. This equates to almost half (45%) of all emails. What’s more, advertising-related spam is the biggest single category, accounting for 35% of all spam.
- Ten Key Lessons from SaaStock 19
- How pricing strategy helps shape your entire business model
- SaaS billing: When product-led growth fails to drive revenue growth
- A Day in the Life of a Sr. Account Executive in Enterprise Technology
- I Predicted Marketing Automation and it Changed Everything – Here’s My Next Big Prediction