“A bigger following means more sales.” It’s a common idea is sales, but it’s a big mistake on LinkedIn. I’ve grown my LinkedIn following by 185% in the last 2 years (from about 7,000 people to 13,064 as of the writing of this article). But by itself, that’s just a vanity metric.
- How to create sales enablement content that does the selling for you
- 17 Examples of Aha! Moments That Have Changed Product Companies Forever
- Ask the Experts: Which Sales Methodology Do You Use and Why?
- The Complete Guide To Non-Sucky SaaS Transactional Emails
- How To Build An Organic Marketing Engine — 4 Lessons From Spotify Wrapped