We took a different approach. Throughout 2016, we targeted many customer types—small businesses and enterprise corporations across a variety of industries and sectors. Toward the end of 2016, we integrated with several other tools to identify our most profitable customer segments.
- How SaaS Companies Can Increase Average Account Values & Contract Sizes
- Why successful SaaS startups fumble and fail to scale
- How Zuora Drives 60% : plus of its Growth by outbound, even when accounts need nurturing for years (With Examples)
- What Will You Do When B2B Emails Stop Working?
- How to Keep Your Team Accountable to Pre-Meeting Research