Let’s face it. Onboarding is broken. The average ramp time for a new rep is 4.5 months, while the average tenure is a year and a half. That means that 25% of a sales rep’s total time at a company is spent getting up to speed.
- Ten Key Lessons from SaaStock 19
- How pricing strategy helps shape your entire business model
- SaaS billing: When product-led growth fails to drive revenue growth
- A Day in the Life of a Sr. Account Executive in Enterprise Technology
- I Predicted Marketing Automation and it Changed Everything – Here’s My Next Big Prediction