The hardest phase of SaaS, at least for the founders, is the phase from Initial Traction ($1-$2m in ARR + 100% YoY growth + 50% of new customers from zero-cost marketing) to the next phase — Initial Scale. Inevitability in SaaS comes around $10m in ARR, plus or minus.
- How to create sales enablement content that does the selling for you
- 17 Examples of Aha! Moments That Have Changed Product Companies Forever
- Ask the Experts: Which Sales Methodology Do You Use and Why?
- The Complete Guide To Non-Sucky SaaS Transactional Emails
- How To Build An Organic Marketing Engine — 4 Lessons From Spotify Wrapped