The hardest phase of SaaS, at least for the founders, is the phase from Initial Traction ($1-$2m in ARR + 100% YoY growth + 50% of new customers from zero-cost marketing) to the next phase — Initial Scale. Inevitability in SaaS comes around $10m in ARR, plus or minus.
- How SaaS Companies Can Increase Average Account Values & Contract Sizes
- Why successful SaaS startups fumble and fail to scale
- How Zuora Drives 60% : plus of its Growth by outbound, even when accounts need nurturing for years (With Examples)
- What Will You Do When B2B Emails Stop Working?
- How to Keep Your Team Accountable to Pre-Meeting Research