Venture-backed startups have used direct sales for a long time. Read any Jason Lemkin post and sales are part of the standard playbook. Raise capital, hire a sales team, get a list of leads, and dial until you convert them to customers. If that’s you, this article isn’t written for you.
- Ten Key Lessons from SaaStock 19
- How pricing strategy helps shape your entire business model
- SaaS billing: When product-led growth fails to drive revenue growth
- A Day in the Life of a Sr. Account Executive in Enterprise Technology
- I Predicted Marketing Automation and it Changed Everything – Here’s My Next Big Prediction