Customer retention is the silent killer of SaaS businesses today. People get curious, kick the tires, shrug their shoulders and leave without saying goodbye. Even if you are acquiring customers for $10, if they only stick around for a month or two, you won’t build a lasting business.
- How SaaS Companies Can Increase Average Account Values & Contract Sizes
- Why successful SaaS startups fumble and fail to scale
- How Zuora Drives 60% : plus of its Growth by outbound, even when accounts need nurturing for years (With Examples)
- What Will You Do When B2B Emails Stop Working?
- How to Keep Your Team Accountable to Pre-Meeting Research