Last week I outlined how I have adopted Pirate Metrics to work as my guiding framework for customer lifecycle marketing. As a refresher, Pirate Metrics is AAARRR (get it?), which stands for Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Revenue, Retention, Referral.
- How to create sales enablement content that does the selling for you
- 17 Examples of Aha! Moments That Have Changed Product Companies Forever
- Ask the Experts: Which Sales Methodology Do You Use and Why?
- The Complete Guide To Non-Sucky SaaS Transactional Emails
- How To Build An Organic Marketing Engine — 4 Lessons From Spotify Wrapped