Here’s a detailed breakdown of what customer acquisition is, how it works, and why it’s important, along with a few common misconceptions along the way. Customer acquisition is a broad term used to describe systematically bringing in new customers and clients to your business.
- Outbound Metrics Podcast: #076: Positioning: 84% open rate, 63% reply rate, 1MM+ ARR
- The B2B Sales Podcast: How to find triggers in cold outreach
- The MailGenius Podcast: Become a Cold Email MailGenius
- Startup Sales: How To Outbound
- Beyond 7 Figures Podcast: Leveraging Automation to Maximize the Performance of Your Sales Team…