Here’s a detailed breakdown of what customer acquisition is, how it works, and why it’s important, along with a few common misconceptions along the way. Customer acquisition is a broad term used to describe systematically bringing in new customers and clients to your business.
- Ten Key Lessons from SaaStock 19
- How pricing strategy helps shape your entire business model
- SaaS billing: When product-led growth fails to drive revenue growth
- A Day in the Life of a Sr. Account Executive in Enterprise Technology
- I Predicted Marketing Automation and it Changed Everything – Here’s My Next Big Prediction